About Dr. Martin Willmitch
Board Certified Chiropractic Neurologist.
Dr. Martin A Willmitch, D.C. DIBCN, (Marty); has been serving Tampa since 2001. Tampa doctor for Peripheral Neuropathy, Fibromyalgia Treatments, Migraine Treatments, Weight Loss and IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome).
Dr. Willmitch has been treating patients since graduating from the National College of Chiropractic with honors in 1998, Since that time he has been in self practice in the state of Florida. He was owner/operator of Florida Sport & Spine, LTD and Spinal Health & Rehabilitation Centers located in South Miami, Hialeah and Homestead from 1999 to 2001.
Since graduating, Dr. Willmitch has performed tens of thousands of adjustments helping thousands of people from our community. He has advanced education in the non-surgical treatment of disc degeneration, herniation and bulging, as well as, specialized certifications in spinal rehabilitation., nutrition, and neurological conditions not to mention thousands of post graduate work listed below.
Post Graduate Work:
- Board Certified in Chiropractic Neurology
- Certified Interactive Metronome Physician
- Spinal Rehabilitation
- Worker’s Compensation Certification Under Managed Care
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Whiplash and Spinal Trama
- Nutritional Protocols for various health concerns
- Balance Disorders
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cox Flexion Distraction
- Physiolgical Therapeutics
- Member of the American Chiropractic Association
- Member of the Florida Chiropractic Association
- Member of the Florida Chiropractic Society
- Member of Hillsborough County Chiropractic Society
- Member of Dr. Michael Johnson’s Neurology Group
Member of the National Fibromyalgia Association Dr. Willmitch and his wife Jennifer live with their two children in the Tampa Bay area. They are active members of St. Lawrence Church in Tampa and The Emerald Greens Golf and Country Club.